Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm getting the message that the additive level is too low and my partikelfilter lamp is light up on the dashboard. I have filled the tank up and tried to reset with autocom clone with cars and WoW and it doesnt work the message is still there and the light wont shut from dashbord. I then bought lexia 3 with pp2000 and diagbox but I cant find wher to reset the counter can someone please guide me how I shall fix it.

·
6,247 Posts
Which engine/ecu

There should be an option in repair menu maybe be listed under particle filter service or replacement.

If its Siemens ecu its hidden under exhaust option in engine ecu

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

·
11,961 Posts
1. Load and get your Diagbox / PP2000 up and running and interfaced to your car.

2. Select ECU Configuration and Services.

3. Select Global Test and follow prompts.

4. The diags will take up to 5 mins to run.

5. Select Diesel Fuel Additive Control unit.

6. Select Configuration.

7. Select Cleaning or replacement of DPF.

8. Note the number of injections and double click the red text. Follow the prompt and ok.

9. First counter Zero reset completed.

10. Select Replacement of filling of res'

11. READ the INSTRUCTIONS on Screen and press ok.

12. Note the count and double click the red counter and it will be reset after okaying the warning.

13. remove the ignition key and unplug PP from the diag port.

14. Unlock the fuel cap and remove and count to 10 and replace.

15. Plug back in PP and power the ignition but don't start the engine.

16. Select Cleaning or replacement of DPF again and check the counter is still 0.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1. Load and get your Diagbox / PP2000 up and running and interfaced to your car.

2. Select ECU Configuration and Services.

3. Select Global Test and follow prompts.

4. The diags will take up to 5 mins to run.

5. Select Diesel Fuel Additive Control unit.

6. Select Configuration.

7. Select Cleaning or replacement of DPF.

8. Note the number of injections and double click the red text. Follow the prompt and ok.

9. First counter Zero reset completed.

10. Select Replacement of filling of res'

11. READ the INSTRUCTIONS on Screen and press ok.

12. Note the count and double click the red counter and it will be reset after okaying the warning.

13. remove the ignition key and unplug PP from the diag port.

14. Unlock the fuel cap and remove and count to 10 and replace.

15. Plug back in PP and power the ignition but don't start the engine.

16. Select Cleaning or replacement of DPF again and check the counter is still 0.

I dont think I have these optons, I'll check tonight and post what I can choose in digibox/pp2000.

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
The options/wording depends on what version of diagbox/planet you are using but the basic process is the same find the DPF section tell it it has a new DPF reset the fluid counters follow the instructions and providing your systems components are all working it will reset.

If it does not reset you need to go into parameters and find what is not working not all faults leave a fault code !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts