Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My appologies if this issue is posted somewhere else already, this is the first time I've used a forum.
I own a 51 plate 307 xsi with electric folding door mirrors. The problem is the driver side door mirror only folds in about 45 degrees. Apart from that they work fine. Can anyone shed any light on if this is a easy fix ie: resetting something or is it a trip to the garage?

Thanks for any help and putting up with a forum nooby.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Ive heard you can have the switched off open in planet (peugeot diagnostics) as i will be doing the same if possible. cant confirm this yet..
Mine are very lazy and sometimes stop so have the window open as i start/turn ignition to nudge them along gently.. id do this just by turning ignition on first as sometimes engine starting 'interrupts' them mid cycle!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ah right they sound like they cause owners alot of problems, mine open without any problems when the ignition is turned on. And when I lock the car with the key fob the mirrors fold in, its just that the driver side mirror doesn't fold in all the way, gets about halfway then just stops? I'd like to get it sorted out cause I have to park my car in a narrow one way road. I thought it would be a good idea to get some advice before going to a garage so I don't get ripped off :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts