Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a comm 2000 unit for sale on ebay that is right for my car, you send your chassis number and they check it out.

I know this will fix the indicator problem but will it fix the airbag fault i have that comes on when i start the car, it disappears after abouir 15 seconds.

Just a bit confused as to what the comm 200 acutally do apart from the obvious switched etc.

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
Bottom half of comm does indicator /wipers and the like ,top half seems mainly airbag and speaker for indicator noise,
could fix your airbag problem but would doubt it ,if its the comm usually the problem stays on ,it could be your connections below the seat.
how much are you paying for comm?
Have you thought about fixing yours yourself?

http://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7234

I know your going to say but i have airbag problem as well , but i would try connections first to see if that cures it then try this fix, might save you a few quid.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's a buy now price at £134.00

I need the car for work so pulling it apart is noy an option really, plus i don't like working on cars. Spent all winter working on my Harley so i want a rest :D

I must adnit i had forgooten about the connections under the seat, i will chack them out first thing tomrrow as i dont have to be in till 11am

If the fault persist i take it that it will need what ever it is on top of the comm unit

1 - 6 of 6 Posts