Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all, i bought my 407 coupe with this fault, at first i thought it could be one of the sensors as one was pushed back from the rear bumper (wasnt sitting flush as all the others) just been to try and look and ive managed to push it back into its place, how ever, the fault is still there and ive tried removing it but there is a bit of plastic on the bumper than restricts me pulling it out, anyone know how to remove them? so i can get the part number.

also anyone local to me that wouldnt mind plugging it in to see if it is just a sensor??

any help would be great thank you :)

·
11,767 Posts
pr1vatepiles is just up the road from you in Sheffield (south side).

Rear sensors:

6590 F5 - ANODISED - £57

6590 F6 - UNDER PRIMER - £75

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cheers bud ill pm him, whats the difference between them two? mines painted as all coupes are??

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Private reptiles guy must be busy as had nothing back, any one else willing to plug it in? will come to you and pay i just want to know what i need to make it work again haha

P

·
0 Posts
Hello,

Sorry not had a message pop up. What exactly are you needing doing matey?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh right how strange :s never mind :) i just want to find out what is actually wrong with my parking assist ? by plugging it into planet?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Peugeot Coupe front bumper sensors

pr1vatepiles is just up the road from you in Sheffield (south side).

Rear sensors:

6590 F5 - ANODISED - £57

6590 F6 - UNDER PRIMER - £75

Good morning,
Is the same sensors used at the front bumber as for the rear (6590F6)?
Regards
V.K. Karlsson

·
Registered
2 Posts
The image of the parts slide that Gibbo attached does say Front and Rear.
Just the F5 or F6 suffix denotes the finish being different.
Hi
the number PSA96 532115 77 XT appears on both front and rear sensors.
I've Google it and only get used sensors. But I can f.ex. get a new sensors with the p/n PSA96 660163 77XT or other look alike numbers. The sensors does according to pictures look alike. Do you know if I can use these other numbers instead of the one PSA96 532115 77 XT ?
Regards
V.K. Karlsson

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts