Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi could anyone tell if my 607 should have parking sensors its a 2.2 hdi s auto 53 plate just picked it up today and either there isnt any or they dont work thanks in advance john.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
alright John..

welcome to the forum..

sorry to hear about the parking sensors... when you put the car into reverse.. does it make any beeping noise at all ??? if not then I would check the fuse... if you can hear a continous beeping noise then it could be one of the sensors faulty..

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
have a wee look at the fuses and see how you get on..

the automatic folding mirrors are a function on certain vehicles. Your 53 plate should have it.. they can only be neutralised by the dealer so its nothing you can do.. A software upgrade will fix it..

take it your dealer who will also check for any recalls..

·
Registered
7 Posts
I also have parking sensors that don't work. When I put it in reverse all I get is a high pitched bleeping. The local dealers talking £ 250 plus so I make do without it. It would be nice to fix it though. Any thoughts Scotcruz?

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
just touch wood.. Happened to my Y plate 607.. it stopped.. same senario as yours.. Peugeot quoted £300 and I was like no bother..

came home and they work.. I didnt try to investigate as by that time I had enough of it and decided to sell.. I think its the current from the rear switch that goes to sensor ECU which must be broken.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.