Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

The rear parking sensor stopped working some weeks ago but it was today that the message popped up on the screen. 'Parking Assist Fault'.

Any ideas please?

Fancy only putting ONE reverse light on the vehicle!!!! Silly beggers

C

·
0 Posts
Hi
Are your reverse lights working? If not may be your reverse switch on the gearbox somewhere. I had a similar thing happen on another car

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi,

No, the reverse light works. I've also checked all the sensors, they all seem fine too.
I'm considering buying a second reverse light now. I am not a parking sensor fan.

C

·
0 Posts
Hi,

No, the reverse light works. I've also checked all the sensors, they all seem fine too.
I'm considering buying a second reverse light now. I am not a parking sensor fan.
Hey jay

Just Noticed that your in Cheshire I can only advise getting it hooked up to PPlanet for a Diagnostics session. Search on Here for Planet owners map and get in touch as it may just be a simple fault. I know one or two chaps local ish theres Gibbo in the Wirral, he's doing my Aux input on my radio on Saturday and Freelokuk he's in that area too I think. Oh Yeah you need 20 Posts to Private Message them there's a thread on here for you to just post 20 times to enable the Private Messaging function.

Good Luck :thumb:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm in the Wirral, I used to live in Runcorn too! (Old Southgate). Thanks for your advice, i'll get on it. :D

C

·
0 Posts
Hi,

I'm in the Wirral, I used to live in Runcorn too! (Old Southgate). Thanks for your advice, i'll get on it. :D
OOOHHHH Lego Land and washing machine village i remember it well :nod: Gibbo May be your best bet as he's in North Wirral somewhere

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL! We lived in washing machine village, although I don't remember it being called that before! lol Great place to live when your 10. Cheers Colin

1 - 7 of 7 Posts