Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else with the electronic roof blind noticed that it closes on its own?

When I've left the blind open and all the way back and locked the car - next time I get in the blind has closed on its own ?

Anyone know why ?

·
Registered
808 Posts
Has anyone else with the electronic roof blind noticed that it closes on its own?

When I've left the blind open and all the way back and locked the car - next time I get in the blind has closed on its own ?

Anyone know why ?
Did you lock the car with a long press of the button? My roof blind closes along with any windows I may have left open when I do a long press on the fob locking button. Apart from that I've not noticed it closing on it's own.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I think that if you have keyless entry that when you touch the door handle to lock the car that the blind closes. I will check it when i get home

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
I think that if you have keyless entry that when you touch the door handle to lock the car that the blind closes. I will check it when i get home
Yes that’s right. With keyless, if you keep your finger on the front door lock button, you can hear all the electric windows motion upwards and the panoramic roof blind closes. Jolly handy when you’ve parked up and forgotten to shut the blind.

·
Registered
22 Posts
But it doesn't happen all the time.
In my car it is a bit random. I often lock the door using the front door handle, but most of the times have found the blinds to still be open. A few times, I have observed that they are closed (I would say 19 out of 20 times, it doesn't close on its own).

Seems a bit random to me, and I haven't quite figured out what causes it to close on its own.

Yes that’s right. With keyless, if you keep your finger on the front door lock button, you can hear all the electric windows motion upwards and the panoramic roof blind closes. Jolly handy when you’ve parked up and forgotten to shut the blind.

·
Registered
546 Posts
I think if you long press but don't hold it too long the blind doesn't shut all the way on its own, but what I have found out is if the car is locked and someone walks up to your car and pressed the lock notch on the door handle the blind will auto close all the way shut.

Now i'm not working this to freak you or anyone out but its a good way to know if someone has put there hand on your door handle if the blind is closed because if you try that with the keyfob in your pocket the blind wont shut on its own.

·
Registered
2 Posts

Anyone know why ?
I get exactly the same thing just closes on its own I’m starting to maybe wonder if it’s temperature related?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Not sure all I know I lock it via key or handle NOT holding the button on fob I know all about that as you probably do and about 50% of the time the blind is shut when I return to the car it’s driving me nuts

1 - 9 of 9 Posts