Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone sat in or taken delivery of a panoramic version who is 6ft 2 or over? I am 5ft 8 so not so concerned with headroom, but hubby is tall in the body and wondered if he was going to have a miserable ride as a passenger? He doesn't get in my car often, but our local dealers only had non pan's to try...

· Registered
1,423 Posts
I have the panoramic roof, and I'm 6ft 3. I have no problems as driver or passenger, but it does depend on how you like your seat positioned (height wise), as well as how you like to sit. I still have 2-3 inches clearance, but if I had the seat at it's highest position, and sat bolt upright, it could be a problem.

· Registered
1,616 Posts
As the passenger seat is not electrically operated can it be adjusted lower Lee? As Cotty64’s husband will only be travelling as a passenger and if he DOES have a slight problem I suppose he can always rake the back slightly to suit.

· Registered
1,423 Posts
Yes, both seats have height adjustment. In fact the passenger seat seems to have more height adjustment than the electric drivers seat. I imagine it's the same across the range, even if you have AGR and/or leather. To be honest I'd sacrifice a bit of headroom for the extra light, and feeling of space the panoramic roof brings to the cabin.

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you both! Breathing a sigh of relief as when he sat in a non pan with me it looked like he would struggle, but with some seating adjustments as suggested, am thankful it will easily sorted! He is a Volvo man so was unnerved by the modern cabin...so I don't think he was trying to hard to get the seat right, to convince me I should get an xc60!

· Banned
127 Posts
Has anyone sat in or taken delivery of a panoramic version who is 6ft 2 or over? I am 5ft 8 so not so concerned with headroom, but hubby is tall in the body and wondered if he was going to have a miserable ride as a passenger? He doesn't get in my car often, but our local dealers only had non pan's to try...
Presumably with your husband as a passenger couldn't you just open the panoramic sunroof and have your husband stick his head out of the roof, thus avoiding any collision with his head and the car roof? Clearly if it's raining he will need some sort of waterproof headgear and of course sun cream for hotter days.

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Presumably with your husband as a passenger couldn't you just open the panoramic sunroof and have your husband stick his head out of the roof, thus avoiding any collision with his head and the car roof? Clearly if it's raining he will need some sort of waterproof headgear and of course sun cream for hotter days.
Hahaha yes I can see that going down well!!

· Registered
683 Posts
Just look out for low bridges darling duck down quick lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.