Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bit of a strange one this......
I'm looking to hook up my smartphone to my 3008.
It hasn't been a problem before, but now all of the allocated slots are taken up, and I can't delete any of the existing paired items.

I've tried deleting them and get through all of the steps ok...
Bluetooth set-up
consult the paired devices etc..
delete the paired item
SELECT

No response.....just back to the main screen
When I go back into the menu, the paired devices are all still there, even though I've just deleted them,
I thought there might be an option to "replace a paired item", but having no luck.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
57 Posts
Bit of a strange one this......
I'm looking to hook up my smartphone to my 3008.
It hasn't been a problem before, but now all of the allocated slots are taken up, and I can't delete any of the existing paired items.

I've tried deleting them and get through all of the steps ok...
Bluetooth set-up
consult the paired devices etc..
delete the paired item
SELECT

No response.....just back to the main screen
When I go back into the menu, the paired devices are all still there, even though I've just deleted them,
I thought there might be an option to "replace a paired item", but having no luck.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Probably a dumb reply, but will not the new paired device override a paired device on the screen?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Can't delete Bluetooth entries to pair new phone

I have the same problem - all four slots are taken and working throuhg the deletion ment has no effect. I have removed the radio completely and left it out for 48 hours but still did not fix it.

Did you ever find a solution?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Can't delete Bluetooth entries to pair new phone

I have the same problem - all four slots are taken and working through the deletion menu has no effect. I have removed the radio completely and left it out for 48 hours but still did not fix it.

Did you ever find a solution?

·
Registered
125 Posts
I have not done this for a while ......

but I am sure that connecting / pairing a new device overwrites an older one

Ralph:cool:

·
Registered
263 Posts
Pairing of Phone

Hi just paired my iPhone to my 3008 Alure steps I took enable Bluetooth on phone then press phone button search perifals then pair I deleted the other phone connections no problem.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Unable to delete 4 bluetooth devices

The problem only seems to arise when all 4 slots are taken. The deletion menu then no longer works and there seems to be no way round it. It will not pair with any new phone.:(

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Not much help as i only got car a week ago that had 2 preregisted and delete worked fine

Silly question but the phone your trying to delete is not present in the car is it if so perhaps deleting the car radio from your handset first might work

·
Registered
1 Posts
3008 will not let me delete previous bluetooth devices

Is there any update to this ? I added my phone when I bought the car last week , not it wont connect and I cant delete it or the previous owners phone , seems to ignore the fact I press delete !!

·
Registered
1 Posts
3008 will not let me delete previous bluetooth devices

Is there any update to this ? I added my phone when I bought the car last week , not it wont connect and I cant delete it or the previous owners phone , seems to ignore the fact I press delete !!
I have a fix.
Just got my car and all slots taken and unable to delete previous paired phones. If you are able to pair phone with radio then select a slot which is taken it will allow you to replace your phone with that old phone.
Hope this helps.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts