Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just got in from having washed my car, then used a clay mitt on it. I was blown away by how much muck and crap came off a "clean" car. The paintwork is smooth as silk now, and I am yet to polish and wax it. It actually has a shine on it!

20170408_174221.jpg

20170408_174229.jpg

20170408_174244.jpg

20170408_174421.jpg

20170408_181847.jpg

I am waiting for some new pads for my polisher, then it will be polished and waxed. Along with the all new (to me) interior, it now looks upgraded on the outside too.
I did the headlites as well (after reading that it was ok to do so). They have always been nice and clear, with no fading or yellowing etc. After I did one, I stood back not expecting much, but the difference was incredible. The one I had not done looked awful in comparison. They both look like crystal now.

·
Registered
292 Posts
I have just got in from having washed my car, then used a clay mitt on it. I was blown away by how much muck and crap came off a "clean" car. The paintwork is smooth as silk now, and I am yet to polish and wax it. It actually has a shine on it!

View attachment 53641

View attachment 53650

View attachment 53658

View attachment 53665

View attachment 53666

I am waiting for some new pads for my polisher, then it will be polished and waxed. Along with the all new (to me) interior, it now looks upgraded on the outside too.
I did the headlites as well (after reading that it was ok to do so). They have always been nice and clear, with no fading or yellowing etc. After I did one, I stood back not expecting much, but the difference was incredible. The one I had not done looked awful in comparison. They both look like crystal now.
Which products did u use ?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So far, just a clay mitt, a bucket of water, and lubricant.
The other bottles you can see are window cleaner, tire spray, and some Meguires super resin polish that I did not use.
I will be using Super Resin Polish and Tech Wax, then a couple of coats of Collinite's #845 to finish it off. All will be applied and buffed with my heavy duty polisher with 5 inch mops. I have 7 inch mops, but I prefer to use smaller ones.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts