Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have ordered a new 308 for delivery in Sept. I have requested the addition of front and rear parking sensors. The salesman tells me that this is a dealer fit option and that they will be black and not match the colour of the bumpers. He wants to charge me extra for to have them painted. I cannot believe that after paying £20,000 for a car they want to me to pay to have the parking sensors painted.

Any advice please?

·
Registered
862 Posts
fixerman said:
I have ordered a new 308 for delivery in Sept. I have requested the addition of front and rear parking sensors. The salesman tells me that this is a dealer fit option and that they will be black and not match the colour of the bumpers. He wants to charge me extra for to have them painted. I cannot believe that after paying £20,000 for a car they want to me to pay to have the parking sensors painted.

Any advice please?

Just one peice,tell him that unless they are colour matched you will be buying your car elsewhere.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.