Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

My name is Dave and I work for a research company called Forensic Fieldwork Ltd. We spend our time working on behalf of many of the major automotive manufacturers talking to car owners like you on a whole range of topics related to driving vehicles. We’re currently looking for drivers of the Peugeot 2008 who bought their vehicle from new to take part in a research project that we are running in January.

The session takes place in Central London on Wednesday 20th, Thursday 21st January, lasts for 2.5 hours and respondents will receive £80 for participating (There are also alternative sessions available on Wed 3rd and Thurs 4th February)

This event is not an attempt to sell you anything, it’s simply a research exercise and all about your opinions – you may even be asked for your feedback on a product or design that is yet to come to market, so not only are the sessions really interesting it’s also your chance to influence what we’ll all be driving in the future.

If you would like to participate or would simply like some more information please email research(@)forensicfieldwork.com and include a phone number so that a member of our team can call you back.

Please note that proof of ownership is required and a short questionnaire (3 minutes or so) will need to be answered to determine qualification.

If you live some distance away and would still like to participate we do have additional funds available to cover petrol / travel expenses should that be deemed appropriate.

Just to reassure you once again - this is purely a research exercise. No attempts will be made to sell you anything, neither during the session nor as a result of your participation. These rules are binding as laid down by our industry watchdog "The Market Research Society". Forensic Fieldwork Ltd is registered with the O.I.C (Data Protection Act 1998). Registration number Z3633970.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Dave Taylor
Field Manager
Forensic Fieldwork Ltd.
020 3435 5715 (Main)
020 3743 2653 (Direct)
dave.taylor(@)forensicfieldwork.com

1 - 1 of 1 Posts