Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Yep. Its odd how both screens are showing different air temperature readings at the MAF.
Yep the -50 in the first pic seems wrong,also in the first pic the turbo pressure measured and turbo pressure reference both at 4mbars seems wrong to me too especially as the engine was revving at 2600rpm at the time the fault code was registered...:)

A vacuum problem maybe or turbo position repeat sensor,although the MAF or the wiring to it must be suspect first to give a reading of -50c

·
Registered
695 Posts
my next try then if you have already done all that would be disconnect the MAF and see if it makes any difference,if it doesnt then i would suspect either the MAF itself or the wiring to it :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll have a look at that. I did try putting a vacuum directly on the turbo actuator to see if there was any movement in the arm but there was next to none

·
Registered
2 Posts
I replaced turbo because of same error, first i replace all solenoid valves, all vacuum lines, turbo position sensor and vacuum actuator but error still was showing. After I replace complete turbo now is ok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
25 Posts
Before you do anything expensive simply disconnect the MAF. If it returns to running normal the it's the MAF that is goosed. If it still runs crap, it's not the MAF

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts