Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 308 1.6 hdi 92bhp 135,500 miles. Original turbo still fitted. Just been hit with three serious permanent errors all at the same time.

I've replaced eolys fluid (empty) and dpf (unable to regen) after permanent errors reported by ecu as well as the turbo boost error which I can't resolve. PP used to reset refuel counts for eolys fluid and regens count reset for new dpf filter.

Peugeot replaced the switch selonoid in their attempt to resolve the p2562 boost pressure issue. This worked for two weeks but the same fault returned which they cleared free of charge and explained it as a glitch or ghost in the system which reported a false reading. However the same p2562 insufficient boost pressure error has returned.

So now peugeot had quoted £1253 for new turbo after saying they found evidence of oil leaking in the turbo. Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated because I can't afford a new turbo after fixing the dpf and refilling eloys.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I wondered if someone could recommend a person to help with my P2562 insufficient boost pressure reoccurring issue?

The fault just came back for the fourth time yesterday. Someone that knows about 1.6 hdi 92bhp engine year 2010 would be great.

I've read too many horror stories of mechanics through new parts and your money at this issue in an aimless attempt to fix.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought I would keep you up to date with the issue. Running the car with the insufficient boost pressure EML for two weeks and mysteriously the fault corrects itself and no more EML. Then two weeks later its back only for the it to recent disappear again.

Seem like the issue can be ignored and the fault is being incorrectly reported.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Quick update. Been running the car for four further weeks now and only one occurrence of the EML which then disappeared on the third start up. The warning only every appears on steady cruise around 60mph 2000rpm.

Anyway, my leaking water pump has now taken priority over this issue which means timing belt kit. So far local indy has quoted £465 but no one seems to be able to beat the main dealer at £399. Amazingly the dealer is cheaper

1 - 4 of 4 Posts