Peugeot Forums banner
601 - 620 of 665 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Don't get that if cat converter has a hole the problem would be there all the time not coming and going bit of BS going on there i think.That code relates to low pressure in Ad Blue tank caused by cap not ventillating making the pump malfunction well thats what i read.My car going into today for same error.
If you have your AdBlue cap changed to the updated version is that admission to a fault?

·
Registered
372 Posts
So my AdBlue tank holds 17ltr of AdBlue range should be 10000 miles but only ever shows greater than 1500?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Diagbox shows measurements between 0 to 6.1litres (above this "more than 6.1litres" is displayed). I think that the DeNox system only flags up a warning when the tank is near empty and the calculated range gets to 1500 (or below). Others have mentioned that there is some sort of message if the car has calculated that there is insufficient adblue before the next service, but I haven't seen this.
Basically, I think, that as long as the adblue is above the minimum levels, the system does measure above these.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Yeah, it's a frustrating situation considering if seems to happen because of a faulty designed adblue tank cap.
sure is they done the Nox sensor 4 months ago they ain't gonna own up to that even though iv'e been a loyal customer for many years.

·
Registered
19 Posts
my car is a 2016 so over 5years old 46000 miles will mention it when they call me thanks
If I was you I would kick up a stink.

I have a 308 66plate 36k miles, last month had my adblue tank replaced by peugeot, got 50% off parts labour, paid £713, I wasn't happy so I complained to the peugeot ceo, UK director, and customer services and I am now waiting on a full refund.

·
Registered
372 Posts
If I was you I would kick up a stink.

I have a 308 66plate 36k miles, last month had my adblue tank replaced by peugeot, got 50% off parts labour, paid £713, I wasn't happy so I complained to the peugeot ceo, UK director, and customer services and I am now waiting on a full refund.
Good for you do you have address who i contact

·
Registered
19 Posts
I also had a recall done on mine (cat converter) the same time as having adblue tank replaced, not sure exactly what it's for but they said mine wasn't to bad so resealing it took to it well, so cat converter didn't need replacing

·
Registered
372 Posts
I also had a recall done on mine (cat converter) the same time as having adblue tank replaced, not sure exactly what it's for but they said mine wasn't to bad so resealing it took to it well, so cat converter didn't need replacing
Well update on my car tank ordered and best of all Peugeot are footing the bill £1140 great news thanks to Robins&Day Maidstone.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I hope I get the same outcome. Turns out mine is the adblue tank which needs replacing. The error occurred on the 8th July which was the day my 5year warranty ran out!! So Desira are fighting our corner and hopefully we get good news.

601 - 620 of 665 Posts