Peugeot Forums banner

381 - 389 of 389 Posts

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
I was hoping someone from the Nederlands might be here.
I saw the word Geen, which I thought meant none or no as in no codes are stored.

Just done a translation - no DTCs stored in the system
So no codes were erased.

·
Registered
108 Posts
On review, you're bob on Brian. Not sure why he'd spend 5 minutes showing us his swanky software when there are no stored codes for low AdBlue but it looks good though.

Due to my idle curiosity I also wasted 5 minutes doing this so I'm as bad as him, I should be working but hey ho I'm easily distracted...

He goes to 'storingsgeheugen' = fault memory

He then presses 'uitlezen van foutcodes' = reading error codes

Top box 'bevestigde storingen' = confirmed faults

Bottom box 'tijdelijk storingsgeheugen' = temporary faults

Both boxes display 'geen storingscodes in het system opgeslagen' = no DTCs stored in the system

He then goes to visit 'gegevenslijsten' = data lists but changes his mind

He revisits 'storingsgeheugen' and presses 'wissen van foutcodes' = erasing error codes

He then gets a warning page about the perils of clearing error codes and presses 'verder' = continue

He then gets the same message as before - no DTCs stored in the system

Apologies to any of our Dutch members if I've butchered the translation :censored:

So all's well that ends well. The OBD software tour really has nothing much to do with the Adblue top up process. He possibly does it just to demonstrate low urea warning does not leave DTCs?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi Guys, important quezzy...
I have a new pump in the post from a MY19 Vauxhall Combo with supposed 48,000 miles.

I did a dry run of the pump swap at the weekend. Can I fit the new pump, start the car and drive around until I can square the coding away?

So WILL THE MOTOR START AND RUN WITH A NEW PUMP NOT CODED TO MY BUS?

If not I can fit the new item at the side of the road minutes few before the coding takes place.

Please reply if you can code near Somerset or know the answer.

DC

·
Registered
24 Posts
Thank you Jas1234

For clarification, I can fit a non Pug part but it will start my 700 mile countdown of doom.

I'll try to reset the countdown with my cheapo code reader and update this thread.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Cheapo code reader will NOT reset the countdown. Luckily for me however my local Pug dealership have agreed to code the new part for fifty quid.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I collected my car from the dealer today and paid a grand today of £106 labour (they did not charge me a diagnostic fee in the end) can't praise the dealer enough. Also had recall HXG carried out where they found a hole in my catalytic converter which was also replaced. £2400 of work for £106 an amazing outcome.

·
Registered
549 Posts
This damn problem just occurred to me. I'll try cleaning the system and if that doesn't help, I'll do the adblue off, can't really waste anymore money on this car.

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24 Posts
My cat was faulty when the car was less than a year old. The dealership welded it up. I contacted pug UK but was told to swivel.

Glad someone has something good to say about the brand.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Well, if you knew me you would know that I am a huge fan of the brand, and only brand I ever drove, but I am considering some other brand for my next car, something which I never imagined I would do.

Dealer wouldn't even consider doing anything since I don't have service book.

And this car has to many expensive issues. Already had to do rear axle and now this crap.

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

381 - 389 of 389 Posts