Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i live in rural Australia , nearest bloody dealer 300klms away and they rip you off, i can fix most things.
"If he has to change everything (BSi, ECU, Transponder and keys) can we correct the mileage using PP2000? I was reading somewhere about a piece of software called PSA BSI Tool V1.1/2 Odometer Change can anybody shed any light on changing odometer? "

I am changing the full set, car was in an accident and wiring , smashed some issues.
The only set i can get is from a car with 245,000klms on it my car is like new with 110,000klms on it . Before i hit a kangaroo.
If i can reset the new hardware it would be good.

You mention this PSA BSI Tool V1.1/2

Will this enable you to get into the odometer area?
What devices and how?
The odometer before it stopped had various display faults, annoying crap of service intervals and then it would flash other numbers at random..

Cheers
Merino

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
Never used that machine myself so can`t say if it will work ,

changing a full set will work fine if its like for like ,

Here the law allows you to change mileage when you change clocks as long as its not below original reading .

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
i live in rural Australia , nearest bloody dealer 300klms away and they rip you off, i can fix most things.
"If he has to change everything (BSi, ECU, Transponder and keys) can we correct the mileage using PP2000? I was reading somewhere about a piece of software called PSA BSI Tool V1.1/2 Odometer Change can anybody shed any light on changing odometer? "

I am changing the full set, car was in an accident and wiring , smashed some issues.
The only set i can get is from a car with 245,000klms on it my car is like new with 110,000klms on it . Before i hit a kangaroo.
If i can reset the new hardware it would be good.

You mention this PSA BSI Tool V1.1/2

Will this enable you to get into the odometer area?
What devices and how?
The odometer before it stopped had various display faults, annoying crap of service intervals and then it would flash other numbers at random..

Cheers
Merino
The bsi tool will not work it only works on newer cars

·
Registered
5 Posts
PSA BSI works for Peugeot

Messed around one with 4.5 star review and instructions. real Xhorse device and cost €150. I was consider digiprog 3, but PSA BSI is specially designed for Peugeot and Citroen and it supports easy read and write EEPROM. Worked good for odometer correction, but I can not say iy works all Peugeot vehicles.Had better check the vehicle available first.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The odometer stopped working before i could do anything.

I bought a new instrument panel but the odometer is still dead.
Then tried a working panel, no good... then put my panel in a good car and it works.

Do the gearbox sender units fail in this way?

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts