Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
help please i've got a 307 se sw 2.0 110 (2003) and a while ago i got anti pollution fault come up and it went into limp mode so i tried driving on a long A road in 3rd doing about 50 as it would only rev to around 2700 ish rpm but it didn't clear it so it took off the dpf to clean it but didnt even bother as it was packed solid so i replaced it along with the metal fluid additive pipe as i couldnt budge the old one and also had to replace the differential pressure pipes because the rubber flexi hose had perished and just snapped in half , so i cleared the codes using a maxidiag fr704 and all has been fine untill today when the engine management light came on with unblock diesel filter message on the lcd so i read the codes and it's coming up with p1425 and p1428 , i've tried searching the tinterweb but keep getting different answers so does anyone know what the codes actually mean , also forgot to mention one day last week the same happened so i took it on the motorway for 10 minutes leaving it in 3rd (not in limp mode this time) and it cleared itself but for it to happen a second time theres obviously something wrong somewhere , this car is turning into a bit of a money pit and by the way it's done 122000 miles full service history and just been serviced about a month orso back , any advice would be greatly appreciated , cheers.

·
5,863 Posts
You need to get it on Planet or similar you may need to check for additive systems faults and that regens are working. If they are not your filter is getting clogged and causing faults

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cheers mate , just had a search for some where that sells them and i'm surprised at the price differences of some of the places , any recomendations of a 'reliable' place to source one cheers

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes i've see that gibbo mate cheers and theres someone not to far from me who's got one but to be honest i'd prefer to do it myself rather than rely on someone else even if it does mean it costing alot more , it's a personal thing :D

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
cheers buddy :thumb: and i've seen the ones on ebay but i try to stear clear of that site if i can help it
Got mine from Amazon :) they are all chinese clones anyway as long as you get the latest revision (c) and the latest software ,, but if not the software can be found :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts