Peugeot Forums banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Do you have some problems on cold start,like erratic idle,misfire or something like that,but without any other errors than P0366 like before you had? When get warm,works normal...
Yes there is. And i think all of them about my catalyst. After a week i m gonna change my catalyst and will write it here if fixed. Also i ll show if there is air leak on my intake manifold

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Dont know about catalyst,because not getting any error for catalyst and when engine works,show all ok parameters with catalyst and lambda sensors...have only problem when engine is cold,have erratic idle and like misfire...

You now have errors for catalyst?
I dont know what is its name but there is a little gear on my downside lambda sensor to cheat the catalyst. Because of it there is no errors. But i know there is something about it.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Ok but you now get this erros you said p1336 and 1340 or?
Only 1336 when motor is too cold. After 10 15 seconds i delete it. And it doesnt come back untill the other morning. My compression test is good. No any other issues on my motor. I only think about my bad catalyst. Because when i bought it the exhaust manifold was empty. There was no catalyst in it. I bought one but it was euro 4. And i think in 6 monts it is blocked. So i ll buy euro 5 one in saturday and see what will happen. Btw catalyst is chineese one

·
Registered
Peugeot 4007, 2013.
1,353 Posts
errors p1336
Error Code P1336 can have multiple reasons, if the above does not work out.

These are areas I would be checking, in order of likelihood.

Oxygen Sensor in front of Catalytic Convertor
Hall/MRE Sensor on the camshaft
Magnetic pick-up on the crankshaft
Injectors 1 through to 4
Ignition coil 1 through to 4
Knock Sensor

21 - 37 of 37 Posts