Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 07 plate 1.6 16v S petrol 307. It's done 95k and the timing belt was changed about 3 months ago. Recently I have had difficulty starting the engine, the cabin filling with fumes, the exhaust chucking out lots of white fumes, what I would describe as running a bit rough. I took it to my regular garage who hooked it up to a diagnostic system and presented me with a print out headed autocom with fault codes P0341 - cylinder sensor ref circuit/ coherence, P1336 - misfiring & P1340 - misfiring cylinder 4 - all listed as intermittent. The garage replaced coil pack and a few days later the fault returned (OK so perhaps the fault never left). It's back with them but they are struggling to replicate the problems which I had after the coil pack was changed.

I've had the car for nearly 8 years, and I really like it:). However after extensive reading of this forum and others I wonder whether I will ever get a fix. So do I persevere and if so, where is likely best to take it in the Leicester/ Leicestershire area. Or should I bail out now and look to replace? My experience with a Com2000 fault on a 206 3-4 years ago doesn't fill me with much confidence with Peugeot main dealers:mad:.

(NB apologies for forum purists I realise this is an edited version based on my 14/2/16 post, having read the FAQs I realise that a bit more detail might be needed:))

1 - 2 of 2 Posts