Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If i clear all of the faults this is one of 2 that remain (alongside P2141 which is the EGR valve)

Anyone know anything more about this fault ?

I do get a few more back once i drive it as well although they do all clear ...

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
If i clear all of the faults this is one of 2 that remain (alongside P2141 which is the EGR valve)

Anyone know anything more about this fault ?

I do get a few more back once i drive it as well although they do all clear ...
sounds like you need a new electro valve on the turbo they are about £40 from dealers and they normally keep them in stock (common part to go), first check the vacuum pipes are connected and not split and the there is no corrosion or breaks in the wire to the electro valve check there is a vacuum going into the valve and then get someone to rev car and check for a vacuum leaving the valve

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
P0245 is also raised by the ecu when the swirl flap diaphragm valve has a hole, when this happens the eml illuminates with prolonged cruising with revs below 2000. The vacuum leak at the diaphragm causes turmoil in the vac system. If you have a 16 valve engine with swirl flaps, check the operation of the valve by viewing and raise the engine revs from idle to above 2000, you should see it operate cleanly to open the second set of 4 inlet valves.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts