Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
pug 307 hdi 1.6 2004

From my previous posts i had some anti pollution errors and the antipollution message on the screen.

I changed the MAF
GLOW PLUG relay
FUEL FILLER SENSOR

I changed these as these were what the codes told me i needed to change.

Now all seamed ok for 1 day and then....

I have Code P0238 come up and code P0103 again ????

I can drive the car fine, but as soon as i put the car underload ( say accelerate hard from 1,600revs in third gear) and the antipollution light comes on ????

I also have now got a hesitation from abot 2,200 revs to 2,500revs (almost like a drop in power)

als for the first 3-4 minutes after starting the car it feels low on power, and then its fine....

also i can here the "blow off valve" cearly when the revs drop (if i sit and rev it off of engine load)

could it be the actuator? and if so how can i check.....

is it an overboost problem, and again, how do i check

When i check the coodes they are all clear, its not untill i put the engine under load and then the 2 codes apear.

Its not going into limp mode...

any suggestions?

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Now this morning i started the car and it sounds like its running on 3 cylinders..... untill its warm..... so maybe i need new glow plugs too :nono:

is there a simple way of testing them with a multimeter "without" removing them ?

would a bad glow plug cause my loss of power when driveing? mmmmm i thought they only came on in - temps... its 25 hre today! so i dont undertand why it runs ruff when cold?

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK, i have been fidling and checking all day, now the codes are gone apart from P0100... this only comes on if under heavy load, say up a hill in a high gear.....

but i can hear the blow off valve (i think) when i rev down.... i can hear like 3 whoooooshes very clearly... t never used to be like that... maybe i have a leak somewhere but cant find it?

any ideas PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAASE :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts