Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 307 2.0hdi rhy has been running a bit off today (stuttering/misfiring at low revs) and permanent diesel temp signal is logged (-48 deg apparantly), no engine management light on though.

Which sensor is this?? The one on the fuel rail?? Been searching but found no definite answers.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ordered the one off ebay, thanks all. Has anybody fitted one?? Is it clipped to the rail or screwed in?? Only got a quick look this morning

P

·
0 Posts
Ordered the one off ebay, thanks all. Has anybody fitted one?? Is it clipped to the rail or screwed in?? Only got a quick look this morning
Be interested to know if this sorts problem out dude. If it does i'll do mine next week :thumb:

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Be interested to know if this sorts problem out dude. If it does i'll do mine next week :thumb:
If it turns up by the weekend ill get it fitted and keep you informed on how it goes mate:thumb: going to disconnect egr and change oil/filter too.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Easy fix, took ten mins to fit. Its running alot better but still got some issues to resolve as i get the occasional hesitation.

P

·
0 Posts
Easy fix, took ten mins to fit. Its running alot better but still got some issues to resolve as i get the occasional hesitation.
Glad to hear it was an easy fix. Will get myself one ordered and get it done to.:thumb:

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Fault has come back - coherence again.

The wiring plug was a poor fit, now fixed which has made things better. On checking pp it says it has recorded 26deg when the lower limit is 30deg:rolleyes:

new sensor needed again? Or are these false warnings due to the fine uk weather?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It wouldnt suprise me to be honest. Ill probably end up renewing the wiring and plug.

It appears to be working fine according to the parameter check on pp today though, fecking thing lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts