Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am looking at purchasing a new diesel car, and the vehicles I am looking at are:

VW Golf 2.0 TDI
Ford Focus 2.0 TDCI
Peugeot 308 XSE HDi

I assume the Peugeot 308 is too new to have much owner feedback out there (although if anyone does have something to say, please do so), so I'm looking for feedback from owners of the 307 diesel.

What is your overall experience of the car? What do you love about it? Anything you don't like? I had one comment from a 307 owner that said the comfort of the front seats was disappointing and got worse over time, but maybe that is an isolated instance. Are there any reliability or quality issues to be aware of?

My only Peugeot experience was many years ago when I owned a 504. It was a very comfortable car to drive and I am really interested to hear what the latest and greatest (?) cars are like.

Thanks for any feedback.

Horrendo

·
Registered
256 Posts
The 308 is exceptional value and quality is outstanding, I just wish I could trade my year old 307xse hdi in for one... The 307 is a great car, top of the range means top quality, going cheap will buy you cheap, the entry level 308 is the holden commodore of cars no equipment and uncomfortable seats...:thumb:

·
Registered
387 Posts
On top gear they road tested the Golf, Focus & Astra and the Focus was still voted the best hatchback to drive.

If I was shallow (which I am, and went with looks instead) I'd go for the 308.

:wave:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts