Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know how to alter the warning peep when i go over 70mph? especially as it looks like the max speed on motorway is going to be increased to 80mph. does it require PP2000?

it's b****y annoying :mad: :D

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi JMKENT

to be honest, never thought of that, when i reach 70mph this tinkling sound starts (bit like the sound when you drive without seatbelt on...i will check the sat nav and look at the settings, it has the RT4 GPS/multimedia system fitted....i will report back :)

J

·
0 Posts
I would imagine there is a setting in there somewhere for it.

Thinking about it, it has to come from there, because how else would it know you were going too fast unless it knows where you are :)

Probably a bit like my sat nav (aftermarket) - you can turn the beeps on/off for speed cameras, so would expect this to be a similar setting.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I would imagine there is a setting in there somewhere for it.

Thinking about it, it has to come from there, because how else would it know you were going too fast unless it knows where you are :)

Probably a bit like my sat nav (aftermarket) - you can turn the beeps on/off for speed cameras, so would expect this to be a similar setting.

This only starts when i hit 70mph, i am pretty sure it cannot recognise road speed limits, (i've done 40mph in a 30mph :eek: zone and not had the warning noise). To be honest, it's not the most sophisticated of sat nav's.

I think it's somewhere in the vehicle paramitters, just dont know how to alter it altho it must be there somewhere.

I've checked the sat nav settings and theres nothing i can find to alterspeed limit settings

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi bettyswallocks,

thanks for that, i will get a mate who lives up the road to do it for me as he as PP2000

a Peugeot 307 doing 200mph........hmmmm scary :eek:

·
Registered
3 Posts
In pp2000 bsi settings you can enter a desired speed limit in Kms or you can enter 255 which disables the over speed audible warning altogether

1 - 8 of 8 Posts