Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys, been looking around on here for answers but cant find anything specifically for my problem.

I have seen issues of wrong readings and no readings. All the issues I have seen for no readings have said that it shows " -- ". However mine does not even show this. its just completely blank.

Has anybody else had or heard of this problem?
Could it simply be the sensor, or perhaps my car doesn't have this feature.

I have a 307 2.0 HDi 110, if that helps at all.

Also I know that the sensor is in the N/S wing mirror and I have seen the bobble underneath it, which makes me believe the car should have his feature.

Thanks in advance
Lee

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
if its not showing at all sounds like the feature has been disabled somehow.

if there was a fault, it would show "--" as mentioned as the circuit is available but its not getting the data so to speak.

if you want this feature, use the link in my sig to find someone local to you, who holds peugeot planet and for a few beer tokens can activate this feature and even carry out a full diag on your car.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks John. It's been irritating me ever since I bought the car last July.
But the bulb behind there was out so wasnt sure if that was why I couldn't see it.
As I am now in the process of changing interior lights to blue, and then noticed that it was permanantly not there. I also noticed that the display is irrelevant of the backlighting lol.

Thanks for the advice, I'll send him a PM to see if he can help me.

Lee

1 - 3 of 3 Posts