Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My outside temp gauge is not working the display is just lines and the C symbol just flashes, would this mean that the sensor has had it? I have read on here that on diffrent models they are in the passenger wing mirror would it be the same on my 306 n plate? Thanks.

B

·
0 Posts
Hi

I would expect it is in the mirror.

I found that the local Dealer would not sell the sensor without the mirror, and sure enough, the wiring is part of the mirror wiring loom.

Anyway - I got one out of a breakers and soldered it in.. for all of £0.

D

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BestGear said:
Hi

I would expect it is in the mirror.

I found that the local Dealer would not sell the sensor without the mirror, and sure enough, the wiring is part of the mirror wiring loom.

Anyway - I got one out of a breakers and soldered it in.. for all of £0.

D
I have manual mirrors if that makes any difference and have found a small hole in the bottom of the mirror.

B

·
0 Posts
Hi

You can usually see (in many Pug models) a small "nipple" in the bottom of the mirros - this is the sensor.

There is oftena small plastic panel that comes off the mirror bottom and lets you see in - infact I used that acess to change my sensor - much quicker than taking the mirror off the door.

D

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a small hole with nothing there so i reckon the sensor is missing or something. Will have a look tomorrow if it stops raining.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts