Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
307sw 2002 2.0

Can anyone tell me where the sensor is that gives the outside air temp indication on the dash, mine is under reading by 15 -20 degrees, does it feed any other places

Thanks

·
Registered
23 Posts
On my 2007 1.6 hdi it is in the right mirror.

Mine is by the way over reading after i changed the mirror. I forgot/neglected a rubber seal so mine is correct when i start the car and then slowly climbs as the mirror receives warm air from within the car.

·
Registered
24 Posts
307 temp sensor

Passenger mirror in the UK.
mine, on my r/h drive, uk reg 307 is in the drivers side, but either way its fairly easy to locate, its the little bump underneath the mirror support, close to the door. Run your hand below the mirror and you will feel it, whatever mirror its on.

·
Registered
23 Posts
But when i was shopping for a new mirror i found that all the cheap ones were with no sensor and no electric adjustment. Those more basic models with manual adjustment must have the sensor somewhere else.

·
Registered
24 Posts
But when i was shopping for a new mirror i found that all the cheap ones were with no sensor and no electric adjustment. Those more basic models with manual adjustment must have the sensor somewhere else.
mine IS manual adjustment, maybe thats why its on the drivers side? Or maybe they just changed it as they saw fit? Either side, it does not matter much, its the same sensor, working the same way. I have just ordered a new one on ebay for less than a tenner, lets see it it works now. I will keep you posted!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts