Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know this is a Peugeot forum before anyone slaps my wrist but...sister and hubby have decided to replace their ageing V70 and LHD Renault with a RHD 2017 Citroen Grand Picasso while visiting over here.

It appears to have the same infotainment (I hate that word) system as the 3008. They're not buying through Citroen though and their dealer can only tell them to speak to a Citroen dealer about maps etc.

I went to the local Citroen dealer and surprise surprise they know as much about the PSA/Tomtom systems as did our Peugeot dealers. They can't even tell us if live services candy be activated for a second owner if the first decided not to go for them.

My question is, does anyone know if our Peugot updates can be used to update the Citroen and has anyone bought a nearly new 3008 and had the live services activated as not being the original owner....if you understand where I'm coming from.

The car's going to be exported back to France so I've suggested speaking to a dealer over there when they get home.

As an aside, the Citroen forum isn't as good as ours.

·
9,195 Posts
I have used the updates on here to update my Citroen DS5 with no issues

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm pleased to say that I successfully updated the Grand Picasso maps using the Peugeot download. Same initial message saying no content on usb then went on to load.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts