Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quick query

Can anyone tell me if I can use osram nightbreakers in my 207. (2010 1.6 diesel sportium). Is it simple case of plug and play bulbs in change for the standard bulbs? Is this a simple task to complete? (Very new at all this technical/tinkering with my car business)

Many thanks for any advice

Jon

·
3,290 Posts
I like those bulbs...pretty easy to change...no issues in any peugeot ive had... 306/307/407/3008/...lol

ps..try not to touch the glass when handling them>>

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like those bulbs...pretty easy to change...no issues in any peugeot ive had... 306/307/407/3008/...lol

ps..try not to touch the glass when handling them>>

Lovely thanks for the advice haha. I take it getting to the actual bulbs is a fairly easy affair for someone like me? Shall youtube it anyways.

·
Super Moderator
1,790 Posts
My favourite bulb, easy change, just a plug then a clip to take off. As said, don't touch the glass! I think they recommend you clean with something if you do.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good to hear. Thanks for the advice defof look into getting some. At £16 a pair can't complain. H7 I believe is the correct bulb any way I can check exactly what bulbs my 207 takes, is it in the manual eto...?

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
Yes it will be in the manual. The bulb you need will depend on whether you are changing the main or dip beam.
Fairly straightforward, but you might need double-jointed fingers.

Sometimes a small mirror is handy to see into the back of the headlight to align the bulb correctly, this must be done accurately otherwise the beam pattern will be rubbish.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts