Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have a peugeot 607 2.2.

I would like to get a new paint job done for it plus a new leather color. My current exterior color is green and black interior. I was thinking of dark blue and dark red leather interior. Any suggestions would help. If you had pictures. Bonus!
Thanks!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hi, I have a peugeot 607 2.2.

I would like to get a new paint job done for it plus a new leather color. My current exterior color is green and black interior. I was thinking of dark blue and dark red leather interior. Any suggestions would help. If you had pictures. Bonus!
Thanks!
Given your other post on changing the engine, you must really love your 607:thumb:
I have to ask why you want to spend 1000's on this car?
How about a 407 coupe

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Given your other post on changing the engine, you must really love your 607:thumb:
I have to ask why you want to spend 1000's on this car?
How about a 407 coupe
My sister has a 407 2.0 (not coupe). I like the 607 cause in Malaysia, there's only about a hand full of them. Even though the resale value sucks, the car is really nice to drive, plus it's really really comfortable. I've sat in a BMW 5 series for about 2 hours in the back, and man, I never wanted to be in the back of one ever again.

Right now, I just want it to have a fresh look cause the previous drivers, mainly my other sister, banged it up quite bad, along with my dad. I just think the green is a bit boring now, plus changing the interior leather to a new younger color would definitely suit my age.

So any suggestions? and how do you post pictures? I would like to show you guys what my car looks like now.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I mentioned the 407 coupe because it has a 2.7 V6 engine and it's a cool car.
I have no suggestions about anything else, that's a purely personal choice for you.
Oh, I see. We do not have it here in Malaysia. By the way, how do you post pictures here?

·
Registered
424 Posts
What suggestions are you wanting exactly? :D

try eBay for a Peugeot 607 red leather interior and you'll find out whether or not you can get hold of one

and for the paint job try a local garage :thumb:

·
Registered
39 Posts
As for the interior you could go down the leather diy route I did this on a Alfa I had went from green to red looked lovely

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
As for the interior you could go down the leather diy route I did this on a Alfa I had went from green to red looked lovely

Hey muggs58. I would really like to have a look at your design. I currently have blue exterior and white interior planned out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts