Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
2022 GT EAT8 UK
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought my 308 last week.

The two cup holders in the front are abysmal!

I haven't tested them with 330ml cans but I have tried larger (but still very standard) drinks containers in there and I definitely wouldn't risk driving at the same time.

Anything in there wobbles like mad. Any time my car would turn, it would definitely fall out.

Anyone got any suggestions? Things I can buy?

Attachments

· Registered
5,942 Posts
Clip on drinks holders that hang from the doors, plenty of aftermarket items to choose from. I'm sure every 308 owner is aware of the shortcomings of the 'drinks holders' but they are no worse than the ones in the earlier 308's and the 307's before them.

Surely you noticed them before you bought the car and realised they weren't going to hold anything stable - even if the car was stationary.

· Registered
2022 GT EAT8 UK
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Clip on drinks holders that hang from the doors, plenty of aftermarket items to choose from. I'm sure every 308 owner is aware of the shortcomings of the 'drinks holders' but they are no worse than the ones in the earlier 308's and the 307's before them.

Surely you noticed them before you bought the car and realised they weren't going to hold anything stable - even if the car was stationary.
I didn't really pay attention to the cup holders when I bought the 2012 car last week.

I've seen door cup holders on eBay but I'd definitely knock them off with my elbow whilst driving.

I'll continue my search :)

· Registered
30 Posts
As stated earlier the 307's have same design, i found that once the cups have spilled enough content the next time you use them the base is sticky enough to hold the cup firmly.......you can't remove the cup but you'll need a long straw to drink contents.....lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.