Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I'd start this thread in-case there are any 3008 owners or prospective owners who have anything funny to say about their 3008. I doubt this will go anywhere but you never know, there may be some happy people out there!

My Good Lady test drove the 3008, got in it and said " I like this, where can I plug my Iphone in?" That was the first Question, I couldn't believe it!

Grumpy

Reactions: Jill

·
Registered
620 Posts
Wife: We have to fit into this budget..
Dealer: So let's get the options recorded
Wife: Electric Leather seats.
Me: *looks at options we'd decided on that don't have this*

We also decided on white.. after we couldn't agree which colour.

Edit: my grammar!

Reactions: Jill

·
Registered
544 Posts
What, there's a new 3008. How did I miss that ?

It's not like the forum is overflowing with 'New 3008' threads !
Well not according to the bloke in Kwik Fit today who said "no luv, it ain't new, we've had hundreds of them in here over the last few months"

I've always known that you can't educate pork

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Took my car (508) to the friendly eastern European car wash today and we got talking about the new 3008 he'd had in the day before. His description of the back was "looked like a Chinese copy of a Range Rover Evoque from the rear" Quite a funny description I thought but then again he may have something....
Was his description a positive or a negative??

Grumpy

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Took my car (508) to the friendly eastern European car wash today and we got talking about the new 3008 he'd had in the day before. His description of the back was "looked like a Chinese copy of a Range Rover Evoque from the rear" Quite a funny description I thought but then again he may have something....
Was his description a positive or a negative??

Grumpy
The Chinese own Volvo and are manufacturing them in a Chinese factory so I guess we'll all have to accept China as a reputable manufacturer one day.
I remember the 'rice burner' put down of Japanese cars.
Nothing stays the same.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi Nagaman,

Curious I am, how far away are you from Horsham in Central Vic?

Grumpy

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Are OK, I may be going over to see my Uncle who lives in Minyip. I was there a couple of years ago. I might have popped to yours for a tinny had you have been a bit closer :)

·
Registered
683 Posts
I read the French forums sometimes to try and get information and pass on to you guys anything I consider juicy. Pasted below is what I am up against sometimes, I think the thread is about scrapping cars. lol

It's not wrong ...
My father used the PALC twice, but one had the engine pete was rusted like no two, 2cv6 of 18 years and at least 210'000 km; The other was bounded, rusty and slightly rugged (headlight front, radiator pierced bumper), 505 dt of 12 years and 400kKm.

On the other hand, where I can understand some people who send cars that are old and / or limited in PALC, it is the law debile that criminally renders the reseller VO to an individual if the latter pete a thing before 6 months ... sell a Trick 1'500 balls and have to handle the bumps after and have to lengthen 500 balls of fresh for a conbard that pulled into the cold engine case just after the purchase ... c '

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well done Fontie,

I'd been loosing sleep over those issues. All is clear now!

:lol::nono::nod:

Grumpy

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.