Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure everyone will remember that classic OF&H episode when deal boy and Rodney & Grandad follow the Ferry on there way to Amsterdam. Is this the same ferry that transports the cars? Does anyone know how frequently they are transporting the cars over to the uk?

· Registered
544 Posts
Im sure someone (Stuart, I think) mentioned that they'd seen a transporter full of them near the port in Hull so perhaps they don't all go to Sheerness. I know that my car came from the Distribution centre in Doncaster so that would make sense.

Mind you, I don't what I'm talking about here as nothing about the delivery of these cars makes sense from what I've heard. It took mine (allegedly) 9 days to get from Zeebrugge to Doncaster, hence the reason why I'm convinced it's been on a world cruise :lol:

· Registered
1,243 Posts
Im sure someone (Stuart, I think) mentioned that they'd seen a transporter full of them near the port in Hull so perhaps they don't all go to Sheerness. I know that my car came from the Distribution centre in Doncaster so that would make sense.

Mind you, I don't what I'm talking about here as nothing about the delivery of these cars makes sense from what I've heard. It took mine (allegedly) 9 days to get from Zeebrugge to Doncaster, hence the reason why I'm convinced it's been on a world cruise :lol:
I guess they are in a massive holding yard and the distribution method means a lottery when it comes to waiting times.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.