Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My possessed 307 is at it again,
the car has travelled just over 10,000km almost 8months old and is not due for a service yet, but whilst starting the car on the second occasion today the low oil level indicator came on, I stop check it and restarted the same problem , on the third occasion the light did not come on and the dislay now reads oil ok, Contacted peugeot assist 24 hour helpline and they say the oil should definately not come on at 10,000km or anything less than 20,000km
has any one else experienced this, and could there be an oil leak somewhere that is causing these fault messages or just a software glitch again.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :

·
Registered
862 Posts
johnc said:
My possessed 307 is at it again,
the car has travelled just over 10,000km almost 8months old and is not due for a service yet, but whilst starting the car on the second occasion today the low oil level indicator came on, I stop check it and restarted the same problem , on the third occasion the light did not come on and the dislay now reads oil ok, Contacted peugeot assist 24 hour helpline and they say the oil should definately not come on at 10,000km or anything less than 20,000km
has any one else experienced this, and could there be an oil leak somewhere that is causing these fault messages or just a software glitch again.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :

Hi John did you get to the bottom of this?

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Took it to the dealer it wasn't anything just diesel have a tendancy to use quite a fair amount of oil when new, should wear out evenly soon, the dealer topped it up!

Also I will be saying good Bye to My Peugeot 307 shortly, being replaced by a Peugeot 308 which will be much cheaper than my 307......:eek:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts