Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Peugeot service / repair dealer parts look up cd's

I seen this cd on ebay...which is what i wanted...something to tell me the parts number..so i may get a bargain on ebay..asked seller if it had 307sw he said just the 307...anyone had something like this or know one that does have the 307sw on it ...thanks...

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Who needs to buy a CD when there is servicebox available for free on the internet with all the part no.s for each Peugeot on the road.... don't waste your money :thumb:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Who needs to buy a CD when there is servicebox available for free on the internet with all the part no.s for each Peugeot on the road.... don't waste your money :thumb:
Hi there - where can I find "servicebox" in relation to my recently aquired 308 please.

Thanx

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This is the Total Lubricants Lube Advisor. It picks the correct spec oil out for Peugeot and pretty much any other car.

TotalElf UK

·
Registered
16 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Unable to find ac compressor part number

Hello guys,
My AC compressor has failed ( clutch is not engaging, and before that cooling was not efficient). and I was looking for a correct part number which should be fitted to my car. I went to Peugeot Service Box and tried to look, but could not find a link/ or a section on which I can locate the part (compressor). Can anyone help please?
My car detail is Peg 407 4 DOOR SALOON 2.0 i 16v , Petrol 143 4-SPEED AUTOMATIC GEARBOX

·
Registered
2 Posts
2009 Peugeot 207 SW 1.4vti

Sorry I am a newbe this so here goes....
I am looking for a list of part No's for wiring harnesses for a 2009 207SW, 1.4Vti ... of particular interest is the loom that that runs from the BSI through to the engine fuse box (PSF1) ... my BSI has 3 plugs at the rear, Black, White and Blue, it also has 3 x 16pin Green,Grey and Black plus, 2x 10 pin, Black and white and 1 x 2pin if this helps in identification......

My issue is the the BSI and ECU were both sent to BBA reman and came back with no issues found, next I change the fuse box (same part no etc) ... then a new key from Peugeot was sourced and programmed, still not starting, just spins over and goes into economy mode after a while ... on a Diagbox test is shows loss of synchronisation and is waiting for the BSI to respond.... yet in all tests it shows that these two are matched. It also shows the ECU is locked and in normal mode ...
I have an ECU testing company come out and they said the fault lies somewhere between the ECU and BSI or in one of them, but remember I had these checked out ...

My question and perceived next step is to change the wiring harness, hence my seeking the part no's

1 - 19 of 19 Posts