Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have only certain models got this? reading a similar post,i went out this morning to check if there is a button on the end of the wiper stalk and there isnt. Nor on the indicator. Only button i have on the end of a stalk is for the radio which is the 'source' button.

S

·
0 Posts
They are all capable of having it

you need it enabling in planet, then find a new stalk end with the button on it (or in my case, just short the contacts till you get the readout you want on the screen!)

S

·
0 Posts
Its actually not hard to do if you ever change your mind ( i'm on a 2003 black hdi 90 as well, top choice of motor there! )

I only wanted it so I could get the MPG readout, changed my driving style quite a bit when I could see the effect of my lead foot!! :lol:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Mine has stopped working,i popped the end off and it has a ribbon type,how do you repair this or does it need the full stalk.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
I've just posted about this - which connections are made to change readout - or is it obvious when you remove the knob?

S

·
0 Posts
For the non ribbon type just bridge the connections shown here in blue and red until you get the readout you want, then cap back on and jobe done!

It will however revert back to no display if your battery is disconnected, no worries though you can just pop off and bridge connections again!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts