Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Motability customer paid £3499 advance payment
Buyers be very careful missing parts and pre face lift parts fitted to brand new cars. I ordered a 5008 allure premium dec 2021 and received a allure premium +(plus) Nov 2022 the only plus thing about it is the diamond black roof.
(Very poor)I was happy to wait over 11 months for my new car. Collection day on arrival I was asked to sit down to sign documents and pay the advanced payment and enter my PIN number before being shown to my new car. Straight away I could see it as a different model to the one I ordered. I new from looking on line that this model did not have blindspot monitoring and the cup holders did not light up. I wasn’t best pleased but took the car anyway. After getting home I noticed the cars rear lights where of an old model preface lift so no 3d lights or scrolling indicators. I have now noticed that the front & rear parking sensors are missing. God knows what else is missing of my car. I have never been told of any changes to the model or of any parts that would be missing.
Complained and told that the specs are subject to change.
This is what I ordered
Automotive lighting Automotive exterior Electric blue Auto part Composite material

And this is what I got
Vehicle Window Automotive lighting Automotive exterior Hood

Attachments

·
Registered
2021 5008 1,5 Eat8 AllurePack Platinum Grey
121 Posts
Here in Hungary we have the same ( and all over the world except China). The problem is that the old rear lamp has different wiring, so I f you want to change it later, it is not possible ( only if you change some connections). Here they offered that they will install the possible missing parts if they have enough parts ( parking sensors, electric tailgate)
Sad, very sad

1 - 2 of 2 Posts