Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, hope you're all doing good.

I own a 508 2011 which has a 2.05 firmware that is incapable of map updating. I've got my hands on the newest 2.86 firmware but I've read that big jump between firmware versions could cause issues.

Does anyone have a working download link for a higher firmware version that I could update from my 2.05? Honestly, I just need to do it so I could update my maps, I don't really care much about the new apps and such that come with the update (if any do come).

P.S. I'm aware that Bluetooth call echo issues could occur but I'm already a millennial who doesn't like getting calls in the first place so I'm okay with that :). Also, local car dealership doesn't have the firmware.

Thanks in advance and stay safe.

·
Registered
219 Posts
You should be ok. Put the update on a formatted USB stick (not a cd!) and keep the engine running. It takes about 15 minutes from memory. Put the stick in the armrest port and just let it do its thing.
It will inspect the media and ask if you wish to upgrade. Click yes on the screen using the joystick, clench your cheeks and pray it dosent brick your unit! :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts