Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Car type: 307cc
PP2000/Diagbox - yes I have these + cables.

I had an intermittent airbag fault caused by a loose wire in my dash, I am very new to pp2000/diagbox and only bought It so I could find the fault I was having.

On scanning I found I had 6 pages of faults stored in the history (even though I fixed the fault and removed the code), but I couldn't figure out how to remove/clean these old history faults.

1: Can they be removed?
2: If so - is there a simple guide for this, ie button/menu guide.

Thanks.

·
12,810 Posts
The BSI log records all faults and their mileage. I don't think you can remove them. Its great to see what's happened to a car if you're buying one.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OK thanks for letting me know, that will save me messing about.

I take it that the faults are stored in the eeprom? I am not planning on removing that, but hypothetically say If I was to viriginze the eeprom by removing it from the BSI and dumping the contents/virginizing the dump and the reprogramming, would that clear the faults?

Or are the faults stored on a different chip? thanks.

·
Registered
15,376 Posts
There is NO NEED to delete historic faults yes you could probably do it somehow but what is the point most people dont even look in the history log half dont even know it exists !!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There is NO NEED to delete historic faults yes you could probably do it somehow but what is the point most people dont even look in the history log half dont even know it exists !!
Yes I know. I was more asking just for information as I like to know how things work, but thanks for replying.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts