Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I really need some help.

I have a '06 Peugeot 307 1.6 HDi 110. When I put the ignition on the "Oil OK" message comes up on trip computer but every now and again it will cut all the power and "Oil Pressure Too High/Low" will come up and the STOP message appears on dash. Then when I turn it back on, its fine. Usually happens when I accelerate hard. I believe it is the oil pressure switch. I've bought a new one but after spending an hour under the car with my rubbish Haynes manual I couldn't find it.

Any other solutions would be appreciated but I really want to know where this switch is.

Thanks, Ray.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
May also be in need of an oil change/filter. Expensive oil is these days but the 1.6 needs clean oil. 2 years on warranty is fine but when you foot the bill for repairs I would change at 6,000 mls. max. I will check the switch pos. for you, be back shortly.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh yeh, did the Oil and Filter change couple weeks ago, does run smoother but hasn't fixed anything. Thanks for getting back to me so soon.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeh, thats great. Think i've found it. Will have to get it up ramps and check from underneath. Will confirm soon. Thanks for your help.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts