Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the correct method for replacing the turbo oil feed pipe on Peugeot 307 sw?

The original pipe started to leak around the flex, so i bought another one from ebay and replaced it. Now it wasn't an original one from Peugeot, just some store online was selling them. When i replaced it, i could not stop the new pipe from leaking around that same area, around the rotating flex.

It was the exact same story when i bought another new one thinking that it was the pipe that was faulty. So i bought a 2nd hand Peugeot oil feed pipe from someone on ebay, replaced it, and still leaking around the same area.

So now i'm thinking there must be something i'm doing wrong when installing. I've tried holding the ends in place so that it isn't being installed at a strange angle, tried moving the end of the pipe around to get it to centre in the end piece, but it's no use and still leaking a whole lot of oil any time the engine is on.

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Make sure you have 2 copper washers one either side they are available cheaply from peugeot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts