Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want to change the oil and filter on my 306 cabriolet but cant seem to locate it. Looked everywhere, on top and below. Where's it hiding:eek:

·
Registered
881 Posts
You wont see it looking into the engine bay because the inlet manifold and all its kit hides the filter.
The only way to see it,and remove it,is from under the engine.Being a cabriolet your 306 should not have AC but its still a bit awkward.
Its very close to the radiator so be careful with the filter wrench.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You wont see it looking into the engine bay because the inlet manifold and all its kit hides the filter.
The only way to see it,and remove it,is from under the engine.Being a cabriolet your 306 should not have AC but its still a bit awkward.
Its very close to the radiator so be careful with the filter wrench.
Many thanks. it does have AC and spent ages on my back underneath and couldn't see it anywhere. I looked around the sump and radiator with no joy but will try again later now i have more info from your good self and John.

·
Registered
881 Posts
AC on a Pug Cabriolet? that is unusual,no wonder you had trouble finding the filter.
What with the AC pump,pipes etc in the way it's very tricky to get it out and change it.
Just be very careful not to damage the rad`and whatever you do NEVER attempt to lever the ally AC pipe out of the way.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts