Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Does anyone know where I would find the oil filter on my Peugeot 206 1.1L ?

I have purchased 5L of oil and an oil filter and i'm looking to change it next weekend. I'm sure i'll be able to find the sump plug to drain the oil, but not sure i'll be able to change the oil filter as easy.

What is the best way to do it? Is it simple enough and does anyone have any link to online instructions (relevant to a 2002 206).

Don't have a Haynes manual ATM and don't really have the money to buy one sadly at the moment. :(

Any help appreciated.

Cheers,
Picco

·
Registered
280 Posts
I believe thats a 1109R6, correct? If you look down the right hand side of the CAT at the front of the engine you will see a black plastic object, the oil filter is inside there. You will need a 27mm socket and extension to chnge it.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It is indeed an oil filter, although I know what you mean - i've never seen one like that before :-/

Thanks for the advice on where to find it, and the pics look good too, thanks Martin!!

My brother-in-law is he man with all the tools and the knowledge so i'm taking the car up to him and we're doing it together.

Is it easy enough to get the black plastic casing off around the oil filter? Is it difficult to get to?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Sorry to hijack but in post number 6 (left hand picture) what is part number 7? Only i've got an oil leak coming from it on my 206!

Thanks,

DAN

·
Registered
8 Posts
Anyone know what the part is? The oil is leaking from this part not the nut where it screws in, so I need to change this part but don't know what it is. I'm guessing it's some kind of oil sensor? But can't find any parts online. Help!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts