Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

I am a first time owner of my Peugeot Partner Tepee as I had always driven Fords nearly 30 years of my driving life!. It is my understanding that for Peugeot vehicles like my Partner Tepee, I have to use specific grade or branded Engine Oil and Lubricants for that vehicle. So as a first time owner, I found that the maintenance book hasn't been to helpful apart from Engine Oil. I had to use Google Search to find what are the recommended lubricants but I am getting so many conflicted advice across the board! So I am kindly asking all you lovely folks who own this particular make and model to share what your recommendations on the following...

Engine Oil (I believe the correct oil is 'TOTAL QUARTZ INEO ECS 5W-30)

Brake & Clutch Fluid (COMMA DOT 4 ESP ?)

Power Steering Fluid ?

Anti Freeze & Coolant Fluid ?

I thank you all for your attention and I will look forward to reading your recommendations. :thumb:

·
6,460 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You will be fine with any quality 5/30 C3 engine oil same applies with brake fluid any good Dot 4 fluid will be fine.

Power Steering should be LDS Fluid or PSA S71 2710 equivalent

Antifreeze should have been changed since new so you would need to check the colour to be 100% what's in the van at the moment

If you do plan on staying around please take the time to post an introduction in the correct thread :thumb:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts