Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi There I am a newbie to Peugeot ownership and to this forum natuarally. I've always owned Italian & German cars. I just bought a 307 2Ltr HDI Diesel. I've had a diagnostics check on it through a mate of mine and it comes up with

0380 Glow Relay
1442 Additive System
1446 Additive System
Additive Tank Empty
1435 Additive System
Cannot Add Additive
1448 Particle Filter
1404 CU output stage for suppl. heater

I've now got it booked in at my local Peugeot Dealer for Monday the 31st. The car keeps cutting into safe mode and when it is not in safe mode it feel like the handbrake is on all the time. It's got no power. I was just wondering if anyone had this problem and approximately how much am I looking at rectifying these problems?

Other than that i am enjoying the car and the comfort.

Cheers Berti:)

·
Registered
862 Posts
cleo said:
Hi There I am a newbie to Peugeot ownership and to this forum natuarally. I've always owned Italian & German cars. I just bought a 307 2Ltr HDI Diesel. I've had a diagnostics check on it through a mate of mine and it comes up with

0380 Glow Relay
1442 Additive System
1446 Additive System
Additive Tank Empty
1435 Additive System
Cannot Add Additive
1448 Particle Filter
1404 CU output stage for suppl. heater

I've now got it booked in at my local Peugeot Dealer for Monday the 31st. The car keeps cutting into safe mode and when it is not in safe mode it feel like the handbrake is on all the time. It's got no power. I was just wondering if anyone had this problem and approximately how much am I looking at rectifying these problems?

Other than that i am enjoying the car and the comfort.

Cheers Berti:)

Hi and welcome to the forum :thumb:

Diesel additive should take care of a few of those problems.the fap filter might need cleaned depending on the mileage,you might be getting a nice bill from peugeot for that little lot.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.