Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a little problem with the drivers side rear door, i cannot get the door to open from either the inside (child lock is on) nor the outside.

When i try to pull the handle on the outside it feels as though something inside the door has snapped as there isn't any resistance on the handle.

Is there anyway i can get the door open to take the door card off to replace the mecanism (sp?) inside without damaging anything.

Thanks in advance...

·
Registered
35 Posts
Im sorry i havent got a clue - perhaps you should take it to a professional pug garage ?

I guess thats the dif with newwer cars and good olf 205's - my husband could remove mine inside the car .... :O

·
Registered
862 Posts
spicer said:
I have a little problem with the drivers side rear door, i cannot get the door to open from either the inside (child lock is on) nor the outside.

When i try to pull the handle on the outside it feels as though something inside the door has snapped as there isn't any resistance on the handle.

Is there anyway i can get the door open to take the door card off to replace the mecanism (sp?) inside without damaging anything.

Thanks in advance...

Why not just remove the door card when the door is locked,will be a tight squeeze but it can bo done.That will expose it any problem with the door handle cable/spring.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts