Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings fellow Peugotians, I'm planing on installing new front speakers so does anyone know the OEM head unit audio power output per channel at 4 ohm?

Also, I would like to install DLS reference RC6.2 speakers and I'm not sure if the midbass would fit in the door. Does anyone have any experiences with these or similar-sized speakers and do you thing they would fit in the factory mounts?

Magnet size 110 mm (4,33")
Mounting depth 75 mm ( 3")
Mounting hole 145 mm (5,7")

Where do you recommend I could find the information I need?
Thank you!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi everyone,

I have the same curiosity, I've read the other sound related topics for the 308 and have seen people who had installed Sony, JBL and Pioneer. They are all under 60mm depth.

Did anyone have tried any other speaker?

Thanks!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Due to the power needed for the CS to play and the fact that I plan to connect them to my factory audio HU, I finally went for DLS RCS 6.2 which are much slimmer.

The other topic states that there should be 70mm mounting depth in the front and about 60mm in the back.

I've contacted Peugeot dealership in my country and they replied that they do not have the information on the mounting depth for the speakers or the power output of the installed HU amplifier. :nono:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Due to the power needed for the CS to play and the fact that I plan to connect them to my factory audio HU, I finally went for DLS RCS 6.2 which are much slimmer.

The other topic states that there should be 70mm mounting depth in the front and about 60mm in the back.

I've contacted Peugeot dealership in my country and they replied that they do not have the information on the mounting depth for the speakers or the power output of the installed HU amplifier. :nono:
Once fitted, could you share what they sound like, how they were to fit etc??

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You can count on it. :thumb:
I was also thinking on damping the front doors with Dynamat Xtreme. Though I'm not yet sure I'f I'm going to do it. I have a few days left to decide until the speakers arrive from Sweden.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts