Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I'm new to this forum so hello to everyone.

I know this will of been asked before but i have searched the forum and can't fid the answer.

I have googled the location of the ODB Diagnostic port on my 2002 307 HDI 90 bhp and i'm being told it is under the mat under the ashtray. I have removed this but no port.

Please help as i want to check for codes.

Thanks
Phil

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
as betty says on the right of steering wheel is a big plastic scew, turn that (will not come out) pull on cubby hole, whole bit of trim comes of and its there :thumb:

·
11,706 Posts
Does anyone know if this is OBD2? I'm wanting one of those bluetooth ODB2 interfaces so I can link it to my Android and the Torque app, but the listings say they only work on diesels from 2004 onwards - mine is a 51 plate.

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
im not sure if those devices work on a peugeot...

peugeot in their infinate wisdom made it so only their own tools will connect to the car and read data etc.

other generic readers will only gather a few codes if that.

i could be wrong though.

·
Registered
481 Posts
upto 2005 and its where the guys said right of steering wheel behind the big plastic trim. After 2005 and its behind the rubber mat under the ashtray.

Generic EOBD eqpt is sh1t to be fair , even the snap on scanner brought up 1 code on my car , when i plugged in PP it showed 6 !! Invest a few quid , well worth it (or look on the PP map for someone close to you)

·
Registered
2 Posts
307 2006 model diagnostic spot?

Hi, i have removed the rubber mat under the ash tray, looked in fuse box in the fuse box, lhs of steering wheel, where else could it be???

1 - 10 of 10 Posts