Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been searching in earnest to find OBD. No Luck. Recently bought motorhome, seller said there wasn't a diagnostics port but you could take a flash code reading. Does that make sense? How to proceed i wonder....

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Resolved OBD location

I did find the OBD location. I went to a Peugoet dealership. On my van, it is in front of the ECU under the bonnet. It's a green two pin connection point. That was good news, however they couldn't get a reading off it.:eek:

·
Registered
3 Posts
obd

I think you short pin number 2 to earth and then look at the ignition warning light and count the flashes. This gives you the error code. I am away from home at this time but I can send you the full info when I return home if needed.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looking for new engine

Thanks for your help. This have moved on though. My head gasket went on Thursday evening :mad:. With that and the other issues I was having, I'd like to find a healthy compatible engine (2ltr) with all the extras- the ecu, wiring and swap it all over. Maybe I would keep the old gearbox. I'm researching what vehicles would have a suitable engine for this 2.0i.e. petrol Peugeot Boxer (1997). Any ideas?
Many thanks,
Nick

1 - 5 of 5 Posts